Signing Agreement to Lease:
- Standard Lease Agreement (Offer) provided by Ontario Real Estate Association(OREA) to be prepared by your Realtor.
- Fill out OREA Rental Application Form per applicant. (Mandatory) & Copy of Driver's License or Photo ID per applicant.
- Within 24 hours upon acceptance of offer, Tenant prepares a "money order/bank draft/certified cheque" payable to Listing Brokerage specified in the Lease agreement.
- Tenants is responsible for booking elevator with property management office (charges might be apply) and change utilities ownership from landlord to tenants.
Please note if you are banking with online banks such as PC Financials, it might take longer time to obtain a certified cheque.
- Tenants provide 10 post-dated cheques and/or refundable key & utility deposit payable to landlord.
- Tenants provide tenants insurance statement. (Tenant Insurance is mandatory.)
- Landlords provide keys/fobs to tenants.
|The 2011 rent increase guideline is 0.7 percent.|
|The 2012 rent increase guideline is 3.1 percent.|
The 2013 rent increase guideline is 2.5 percent.
The 2014 rent increase guideline is 0.8 percent.
| The 2015 rent increase guideline is 1.6 percent.|
| The 2016 rent increase guideline is 2.0 percent.|
| The 2017 rent increase guideline is 1.5 percent.|